Over the past year we have come across a number of different resources which either our guests have recommended to us, or that we have personally come across. In this episode, we have pick a few of these resources which we have personally benefitted from and would like to share with our listeners.
All books and videos mentioned in the episode and listed below can be found at:
* Disclosure: We would like to be clear that some of the resources below may be affiliate products, which means we may earn a commission for products we recommend to our listeners, at no additional cost to the purchaser. Product commissions are not taken into consideration when we selected which resources to discuss during this episode.
Resources Recommended by Guests
- Young Guys Finance video outlining the difference between RRSPs and TFSAs (1:35)
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi (2.35)
- I wish I knew: Lessons in Entrepreneurship I Learned the Hard Way (So You Don't have to) by Anthony Taylor (6:10)
- Personal Storytelling: Discovering the Extraordinary In the Ordinary by Sam Thiara (7:45)
- 750words.com (9:55)
- Upwork.com for freelancers (12:00)
Resources Recommended by Amit and Sarnvir
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy (13:40)
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday (17:55)
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel (19:50)
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss (22:15)